Kitt & Stip Kitt & Stip

Damn GREAT!

I really was blown away by the graphics. I hope to see more from you in the future!

TGP

Diablo - Lord of Terror Diablo - Lord of Terror

Amazing!

This movie really made me very emotional, because I am a former Diablo player and I recognised everything that was going on in your movie. I think you did a really good job at animating it and bringing the game into flash. Well done:D

TGP

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

This animation made me sad and yet filled with joy

This animation is really beautiful and touching. The story behind it made me very sad, but it's great to see that there are still individuals in this world who care. Elle was a good person and so is the animator of this submission.

R.I.P Elle

-Go Away- -Go Away-

Great great great great O YEAH!

Great song, you're a great singer Dustball:D and I really liked this music video! The graphics were great! I especially liked the drawing of Paris Hilton, she looks just like it! I watched it about 20 times or so:D:D:D

Tom cruise is here to stay, but he's still a stupid fool... That quote is really haunting me!

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Totally Hilarious

I fucking love it!!! I have watched this movie 10 times or something and it still makes me laugh! You are very talented!

littleFoot littleFoot

You remind me of Tolkien!

Well... What can I say... I don't think I can give you any better compliment than you reminding me of Tolkien! You create your own worlds and you manage to animate them perfectly, It's so damn beautiful and funny! Keep up the good work man, I would love to see more of these here, on your site OR on MTV!

Pencilmation #2 Pencilmation #2

Man, did I enjoy watching this!

Not only do I like the idea, but I also like the music and the animation!
I can see you're talented!

Brilliant!

Halloween shorts Halloween shorts

Haha!!!

Damn that was clever!

Liu Kang's Crossover Liu Kang's Crossover

HAHAHA!

HAHAHA! This was so incredibly funny and very well made! The sprite movement was excellent and the music was even better! Usually I don't add a submission to my favorites, but you've earned it!

Yaaaaaaaah!

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Great:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really fantastic Zelda movie:D Loved it! Keep up the good work!